Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tattoos

I've always wanted to get a tattoo. I think that it's fun to think about the things that you would get on you that you know will be there forever... unless of course you get them removed, but why go through the pain just to remove it?!!? Anyway, tattoos are something you should think about before you get them. I've been looking for cool stuff for years! I think I've narrowed it down to a couple of ideas. Here are some of my favorite tattoos i've seen so far.








This one I LOVE, but I want to get the flowers in turquoise
instead of red. And I want to add more swirls or something
to have wrap around to my stomach and back a little more.







Something more like this... with more swirls added :)



I'm going to get this character for "tao" as well.





And either this peace sign or the Chinese character for peace.
I like these chinese characters....












Peace







Love








I might just get all of them on me at some point... we'll have to see how i do with the first one. :)







This picture from the electronic band/artists "Infected Mushroom" is tattooed on my friend's back. It looks amazing! :)




















The rest of these are just cool >_<






















































No comments:

Post a Comment