Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm like a curious child and want to know everything. I'm passionate, spontaneous, tough, sometimes spoiled, and loyal to those who have a place in my heart. I'm a country girl at heart living in a city, and i miss my trees, simplicity and peace of the country.



I have a great life in the midst of all the chaos in the world. I have the greatest man in the universe whom i love with all of my heart. Some of the most amazing friends i could have ever wished for. Amazing parents, a family who loves me... and a cute little puppy. I believe in love, I believe everything happens for a reason, and i believe life is too short to live it any way but happy. I believe family is important and am fiercely protective of my family and those friends who have become family.


I'm very into music, I constantly have songs in my head and I hum or sing when it's too quiet. I seem to always surround myself with music and other people who love it just as much as I do. It's a way of life, an art that not many understand or fully appreciate. It rules my life, because life would be dull without music. I've played the trumpet for 10 years and still play occasionally around learning to play the guitar and drums at times. I also dance and sing, I've been in two bands that i sang for. I've danced many different styles for over 10 years now.



I like all the random little cool things that most girls don't like... and it's the reason i get along with more guys than girls. I avoid drama like the plague, so don't bother sharing yours with me. I'm far from predictable to anyone other than my love who knows me too well.


I love nature and wish i could just travel and see beautiful places everyday. I love the rain and thunderstorms!



I LOVE to read, write, draw, and i like things that make me think. I read more than i socialize some days and that doesn't bother me in the least. I do what I want and i think everyone should be able to as long as it's not bad or destructive, be a good person... no one likes a douche bag. Do what makes you happy. Don't worry too much about money because you can't take your money and material things with you when you die... you might as well learn that early. I think life is beautiful... if we can get past all the ugliness people have created in it.



I am a lot of things and want and strive to be even more. I'm different from day to day, but at least I'm not boring. I love life and the idea of living to the fullest. So I just live on day at a time, taking what i can from life while I'm still alive to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment